Posts Tagged ‘video’
- I never ever asked to have diabetes.
- I did not eat too much sugar as a kid.
- I am allowed to eat whatever I damn well please. I just need to compensate more then you do when you eat the same thing.
- I am stronger because I have diabetes in some ways, but weaker in others. Its a trade-off.
- Having Diabetes friends helps. A lot.
- Diabetes sucks.
3 years ago, on October 13/14, 2007 I had my second islet transplant. My 2nd donor gave me 343620 islets – almost doubling what I had on board from my 1st one. I would like to thank that family for helping to make my life better.
When I had my second transplant, I grabbed the phone, and Sarah grabbed the camera. I was a little annoyed at the time, but let me tell you, she knew best!